Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Mall of America Haul!

Today I took a vacation day off from work to spend with Steve on his last Tuesday off from work! (He's lucky and moving to Mon-Fridays! Jealous!)
Originally we were going to go to Valley Fair, but the weather was just hot, muggy and had a chance of thunderstorms all day long, so we opted to take a trip to Mall of America instead :)

Normally, I really have to watch myself when I go to MOA, but I feel I showed quite a bit of restraint this trip! I have a mini haul to share, mostly from Forever 21 but a few other random purchases I made on our trip. Enjoy!




First off is this super cute necklace. I couldn't get the color to show up for the life of me when taking the picture, but it's made up of 2 pink mini chains and 1 gold mini chain. On the gold chain it has a little pink heart and the pink chains have 2 gold hearts. I love it! It's simple but really sweet. And it was only $4.80! (That makes it a LOT cuter ;)

I bought another necklace. This one is made up of several different types of gold and silver chains all wrapped around eachother. I've really been leaning towards gold lately, and I love braided chains all the sudden, so this was a must have! This one rang up at $8.80.

I bought this bracelet just because it was simple but beautiful. I tried it on and it looks gorgeous! It's really light weight but can really go good with any outfit. And it only cost $4.80!
Next up I purchased this eyeshadow palette also from Forever 21. All their makeup is ridiculously inexpensive, but don't mistake that for cheap! I can't vouch for most of their makeup, but I purchased another eyeshadow duo a few months ago for only $2.30 and fell in love with it!


This palette was only $3.80 and just by swatching the colors, I'm yet again impressed. The 2 lighter colors are really gorgeous shimmers and the 2 darker colors are more matte. They're very opaque and don't seem flaky at all. Can't wait to try them out!


Aaand here's my super random purchase... Steve took me in a novelty shop and the second I saw this I had to have it. (Thankfully it was only $5!!!) PANDA SLEEP MASK!!!


My last MOA purchase was at MAC. I finally bought the matte lipstick in Ruby Woo! I've been drooling over this lipstick from picttures online for weeks but have been trying to cut down on makeup shopping. Finally got to buy it and I LOVE it. Definitely going to be one of my favorite red lipsticks.


And lastly, I thought I'd show off my desert! I had my very first crepe! Nutella, whipped cream and powdered sugar. Tasted amazing!

So that's it for my Mall of America haul. I had an amazing day and it was waaay better than being at work :D

Until next time!
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. omg that crepe looks amazing!!!! my fav way to hav crepes is with strawberries and whipped cream!
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com :)
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete