Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks Inspiration + Makeup

I'm going to try posting weekly music videos that have inspired me. I've always loved music videos and how beautiful and artistic they can be and have taken a lot of that inspiration and applied it to the work that I do.
Today, I'm going with Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks. They're a relatively new band from Iceland, but are getting big fast! I'm a huge fan of their first album and looove the music video for this song. I love the makeup for all the members but especially for the girl (duh!) it's beautiful! A little alien and super out there but I love what they did with the feather lashes and the gold lips are gorgeous!
Update; 07/31/12

I liked the makeup so much I did a tutorial :) It's not that fantastic, and I suck at theatre makeup but I had a really fun time making it.

Enjoy!







xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment