Thursday, October 4, 2012

Favorite Skin Care Products Review

I decided to make a video to showcase a few of my favorite skin care products. You'll notice I have a lot of peel-off masks (cause I'm a creep and love to peel things!)
 
Some backround on my skin is it's combination to oily. A lot of the products I list are really good at combating the extra oil I tend to have to deal with, so a lot of these products may not be the best if you have dry skin. Either way, I hope you all enjoy this video!
 
Also, if you have any suggestions on other oil-fighting products or good peel off masks, please leave a comment!
 
Enjoy!
 
XOXOXO
 

3 comments:

  1. I just bought a new peel off mask!

    http://www.beauty.com/products/prod.asp?pid=89633&catid=298239&aid=338669&aparam=89633

    It's great for exfoliation. I can't really exfoliate with scrubs because of my dermagraphia. :(

    Here's a video of application:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psCmYFrfyn4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooooh, it looks amazing! I don't suppose they sell it in stores anywhere do they? I'm way too impatient for online ordering, but I might have to do it for this! Thanks for the recommendation!

      Delete
    2. Beauty.com (really, it's drugstore.com) has SUPER fast shipping.

      Delete