Friday, March 22, 2013

AmazeCats Next Top Cat - VOTE HANK!!!


Hey all, it's been a long time! (I'm sorry!) LOTS has been going on so I've been a little busy and not able to post much.

I'll post later w/ updates my big news, but FIRST! I wanted to do a shout out to everyone to ask for your support on a crazy competition I've entered!
So most of you probably don't know, but I'm a crazy cat lady. Like legit cat lady. I have 2 cats, 1 tortoise shell named Bonnie and an exotic "short hair" named Hank. Hank's been nominated to be in a little competition, and she NEEDS VOTES!!

AmazeCats Next Top Cat is like American Idol for cats... Silly but fun, and I'm hoping to get her in the top 32 cats to be pitted against each other to win the prestigious title of NEXT TOP CAT!

All you have to do is go to this link: http://www.amazecats.com/pages/hank-the-cat  and vote!!!

Voting is open from today (3/22/13) to next Friday (3/29/13). That's all! Nothing but a quick click and it would mean the world to me and my goofy little furball :)

PHEW!

That's all for now, I'll be back SOON with updates and more on what's going on in my world. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO VOTE HANK!

No comments:

Post a Comment