Friday, January 27, 2012

Naked 2 & Smashbox BB Cream

So today was definitely a day of indulgence... I've really been wanting to try out a BB Cream and after some looking around at Sephora, I decided to go with the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream - Fair.

I haven't had a lot of time to see how I feel about it, but first impressions are good! For the most part, I love how it looked against my skin. It was the perfect color for my skin tone, which is tough with how pale I am. I have some pretty red blemishes around my chin that it didn't cover well, but a little concealer over it helps, and I decided to go with the BB Cream to hopefully clear up my skin in the long run.

Even more exciting was finding Urban Decay's Naked 2 Palette in the store! I've been trying to get my hands on it online since it came out, but it was always out of stock, so I was incredibly excited to FINALLY get it in the store.

 First impressions... I'm in love! The new colors are gorgeous, the pigmentation was great, and the packaging was a huge improvement from the first Naked Palette. I'm a die hard Urban Decay fan anyways, but if I wasn't a fan already, this palette would make me one!


 The colors swatch on my hand from the palette, left to right: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease...
 Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK...
Busted and Blackout.

Very excited about both buys, and I'll probably end up doing more in depth reviews in the future on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment