Thursday, January 26, 2012

Adele Makeup Tutorial

I had quite a bit of feedback on my Joan Mad Men tutorial saying it looked a lot like Adele. I finally decided I'm going to re-do my Joan tutorial to make sure it looks like JOAN and made a separate Adele video. I'm thankful for all the feedback and definitely know I can improve when I put more time in my videos.




What I Used:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Sin
Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV - Zypher, Skimp, Missionary, Bust, Lost
BH Costmetics Eyeshadow - Black
Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Eyeliner - Carbon Black
Ardell False Lashes
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara - Black
Rimmel Bronzer - Sundance
BH Cosmetics blush/bronzer
NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Tokyo
NYX Lipliner Pencil - Nude Pink
Smashbox Lip Enhancing Gloss - Illume
Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer - Light Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment