Friday, March 14, 2014

Electric Blue Eyeliner Makeup Tutorial



I've been desperate to get in the swing of spring lately. Minnesota winters are brutal and this one especially. I just placed an order of dresses and flats/sandals to get ready for warm weather, and wanted to do a tutorial on a look that would be perfect for the summer. 

I love "pop of color" looks and since blue is my favorite color, I decided to show it off. Blue can be a tricky color on the eyes, because the last thing you want to do is overdo it and look like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show. 

Yet when done right, blue eyes can be drop dead gorgeous. I'm a huge fan of using deep or electric blues yet keeping the look as a whole very bright. 

I decided to use a blue liquid liner for the upper lid and blue mascara on the lower lashes. Blue on all the lashes would definitely be too much, but by keeping it subtle, you can highlight your favorite color and still keep it classy ;)





Enjoy!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment