Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnnnnn...........


(Steve wanted to strangle me for my announcement, but shut up when I reminded him he knowingly married a crazy cat lady)

So indeed! The cat's out of the bag! Steve and I are expecting our first child this September!

It's crazy to think that this time last year we were barely engaged, and I'll be 9 months pregnant during our first anniversary, but that's how we do! We like to joke that we're just getting all our big stuff out of the way quick so we can get on with life and keep things chill from there on out, but I know that's just wishful thinking...

A quick note about the announcement, I have to mention the "boy" cat is a freaking cat doppelganger of poor Steve. His sister found that picture years ago, and from the moment I saw it, I knew I'd have to find a way to torture him with it someday and here it is! None of the pictures are ours, all were found on Google, so rights go to their original photographers!

Super excited yet scared as $&*% for our new addition, and plan on posting quite a bit about the next 6-ish months. I'm actually 13 weeks today, so HELLO 2nd trimester! We are going to find out the sex as soon as possible and then it will be time to decorate! Expect lots of DIY's and design posts because I'm all kinds of excited to do the nursery.

Don't worry though, beauty is still my main love and I'll have more tutorials posted regularly!

I'm gonna go cry/feed/nap/crave things now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment