Saturday, January 12, 2013

PHEW!!! Back in Action!

So apologies first, I know I've been MIA for a while, SORRY! These last 5 or so weeks have been absolutely insane. I had both my sisters' birthdays to celebrate as well as my boyfriends. That on top of Christmas, New Years and being sick for 3 weeks straight SHOULD have been enough, but then last week my boyfriends car basically exploded and we had to scramble to get him a new one. So that's what I've been up to!

I haven't been a complete bum though, I took a few pics of the makeup I wore on New Years to share! My boyfriend and I went to the Cheesecake Factory and had an amazing dinner, then laid low at home and had a Mad Men marathon to ring in the new year :)




I put this look together with eyeshadows from my Urban Decay Vice Palette and for the lips, I used my new NARS matte lip pencil in Cruella. I LOVE that lip pencil! It's a gorgeous red, has an amazing texture and just looks beautiful. 

A new tutorial will be up very soon so keep an eye out! 

XOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment