Friday, November 2, 2012

Birthday Presents!!! I'm old.......

Ugh... I'm getting old! But getting old's not so bad when it means presents! Yesterday was my birthday and my lovely boyfriend took me out to pick out a present. I ended up going with the Too Faced Sweet Indulgences palette and an 11th Doctor calendar :) Steve lets me geek out and glam out at the same time <3
 


 
 
 
Above are the shadow swatches, from left to right.


 
 

 
The top 2 swatches are the bronzers, below are the blushes and to the right is the highlight.
 
All in all, I had an amazing birthday! I love my new makeup and it was especially awesome for the value! I normally don't buy Too Faced that often because of the price vs quantity, but for $52, this kit comes with 16 shadows, 2 bronzers, 2 blushes, a highlighter, full size primer and a double ended brush. Phew! It's all really nice quality and the blushes and highlighter are especially nice!
 
Aaaaaaaand I can't wait to put up my Doctor Who calendar at work ;)
 
Till next time!
xoxoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment