Friday, March 9, 2012

Florence + The Machine - Music Video/Style Inspiration

So I haven't had a ton of time to update/shoot videos this month or last month with my move, but I wanted to do a quick post to celebrate the new music video for Florence + The Machine that was released this week, "Never Let Me Go".

I'm a huuuuge Florence Welch fan!! I love her music, her videos are a huge inspiration and I LOVE her style! I think she's gorgeous and I'm shamelessly trying to steal her hair style. (Sticking with red and trying my best not to cut it!!!)

I saw that the video was uploaded on Youtube last night and I was super bummed because it wasn't available for US viewings, so this morning I hunted it down and found it here: http://youtu.be/6us4sYsR34M

Her videos are all a tad bizarre, and half the time I don't know what the hell is going on, but they're all beautifully done and I get a lot of my inspiration for makeup and style from them. Can't wait to see more from her!

My favorite video below <3

No comments:

Post a Comment