Monday, March 26, 2012

1920's Inspired Glamour Look + NYX Cosmetics FACE Awards!!! Please vote!!!

I'm making a late submission to the NYX Cosmetics FACE Awards Contest! I love NYX products already, and I think this contest is an amazing opportunity for any aspiring makeup artist!

For my entry, I decided to go with what I love and went with a vintage inspired modernized 1920's look glamour look. I really love the over the top makeup women wore during the 20's and 30's and thought I could channel that for a glamorous, perfect for a party look that would work for women today. Please check out my video and don't forget to "like" it! Likes go towards my chances of moving to the next round!!!







And below is how I actually wore the look later that day.



Until next time! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment