Monday, February 17, 2014

Shimmer Rose LOTD


So I haven't done a look of the day in quite a while, and felt like changing that. I once again highlight some of my favorite shadows in the Naked 3 Palette. Enjoy :) 


I cover my lid with Strange, which is probably one of my favorite colors in the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. It matches my skin tone pretty perfectly and I just use it as a wash so the rest of the shadows have an even base. 





Dust + Magic Eyechange mixing medium. Adding a mixing medium with this shadow helps avoid fallout and applies the glitter/shimmer to the lid in an even layer. 



 I apply it all over the upper lid and along the outer half of the lower lash line. 




Next I take Darkhorse with a flat brush and apply it to the inner and outer corners of the lid, blending out any edges. 



I line my waterline and lower lash line with Urban Decay's 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Empire. This is a muted plum color. 



I curl my lashes and apply a black mascara. Here I'm using one of my favorites, Maybelline Mega Plus Volume Express in Blackest Black. 


I use Clinique's soft pressed powder blusher in New Clover on my cheeks. 


Last but not least, I use the NYX Mega Shine Lip Gloss in Nude Peach. 





And that's my finished look! 





No comments:

Post a Comment