Monday, September 2, 2013

DIY Paper Flowers - 3 Different Kinds of Paper Roses

Eep - I know I'm a week late, but absence makes the heart grow fonder... or something...
 
Any'who, I decided to make a tutorial showing how I made my DIY flowers or my upcoming wedding (2 weeks away!!)
 
I used 3 different types, fancy roses, swirly roses and fancy swirly roses :)
 
I'll post the link to the blog I got the template for the stencils of the fancy roses, otherwise I just learned by youtubing/pinteresting.
 
Going with paper flowers was a very affordable, but time consuming decision. I decided on them about 2 weeks in to our engagement, and finished everything I needed about 4 weeks before the wedding... So about a solid 5 months of off and on work. The centerpieces were by far the worst, and the bouquets took me about 3-4 hours a piece. It was worth it though, because I paid about $150 for all the materials used instead of $600-$800 minimum of what it would have cost to go with a florist for everything. WIN!
 
I hope this DIY is helpful!
 
 
 
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment