Saturday, April 7, 2012

Girl With The Dragon Tattoo Inspired Tutorial

I decided to go out of my comfort zone a bit and get a little dark with a look inspired by the makeup in The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo (David Fincher ver.). Definitely not a look I'd go with normally but I really loved the makeup in that movie and I'm honestly digging the bleached brows especially!

Of course I didn't bleach my own out, but I find hers in the movie really beautiful in a weird way. Anyways, I kept the makeup pretty simple. Just a red/black smokey eye, sculpted cheeks and a nude lip. Again, this look is just inspired by the makeup in the movie. I didn't take it from any perticular makeup Rooney Mara was wearing, which surprisingly was very little at all throughout the entire movie!

Enjoy!





Looking SCARY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment